Cyprus 2013

Summer means hot days, ice-cream, parties, holiday and A LOT of water. Honestly, I am not that person who really needs to spend hours in some pool/water/anything wet but when my mom told me that we're going to spend 12 days on Cyprus, I was pretty excited. This was the first time I've been there and here is my little review. :)

We lived in one really big resort called Acapulco Beach Family Resort & Waterpark which consist of two hotels, little houses (they looked like Bart Simpson - check out the photos :D), little lunapark, one beautiful restaurant, many bars, pool etc. 

Beach : Beautiful!
Food: Great! But those cakes were a nightmare for me - they were SO delicious. Eating healthy, right?
Room: Nice one!
Staff: Sweet!

I would give this holiday 9/10. :)) I highly recommend this place because it's SO beautiful <3.

Check out the photos below:




Dress: Primark


2 comments:

  1. Bože Miša tebe to tak pristane !! So sweet and I hope we'll have holiday like this together!! love youuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You my dear! For suuure! We'll go on holiday together and it will be awesome! Luv ya xxx

      Delete